Military and civilian service

Requests for any postponements of military or civilian service are only possible when attending proseminars, seminars, and also for reading lists and when writing BA, MA and licentiate theses as well as dissertations. If you wish to apply for a postponement, please contact the responsible office at the university:

Official forms and general information